Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale and GO AZ Motorcycles are seeking an experienced Payroll Specialist to support our dealership family.
In this role, you'll prepare/process semi-monthly payroll for 200+ employees at 6 dealerships utilizing ADP Workforce Now and perform other payroll-related functions.
The ideal candidate will have extraordinary attention to detail, show great initiative, enjoy working both independently and as part of a team and possess the following skills/background:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of payroll experience
- 3+ years of HR or accounting experience
- Working knowledge of ADP Workforce now, Lightspeed and P&L statements highly desired
- Working knowledge of payroll policies, practices, regulations and tax requirements
- Prior experience working in a dealership or other commission-/pay plan-based environment
Our dealerships offer incredible benefits, including:
- 401k Plan with matching contribution
- Life and AD&D (company-paid)
- Short- and Long-term disability (company-paid)
- Teladoc (company-paid)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Accident and Critical Illness insurance
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- Employee discounts and more
This is an on-site, full-time position.
If you'd like to rev up your career working in an exciting, dynamic environment we'd love to hear from you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time