Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale is seeking an energetic, creative Event Coordinator to support our event-centric dealership - The World's Largest Harley Dealership!
In this position, you’ll work with our Marketing Manager and General Manager to conceive, plan, promote and execute fun and engaging events for our dealership, both on-site and off-site. Ideally, you’ll be a Harley enthusiast and be able to participate in dealership ride events.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring marketing materials and equipment are maintained and accounted for
- Setting up for events
- Posting to social media channels both before and during events
- Coordinating with the Marketing Manager/General Manager for staffing assistance, if needed
- Interacting with customers
- Overseeing temporary promo staff
- Preparing/serving food/beverages during events
- Hiring/coordinating with vendors/entertainers/promo girls for events
- Breaking down after events and ensuring all equipment is returned to storage
- Running errands associated with events
- Posting promotional signage around the dealership
- Ensuring dealership staff are aware of events/event details
If you enjoy planning fun events, working with a variety of people, and are ready for a hands-on, physical job opportunity, we'd love to hear from you.
We offer competitive pay and exceptional benefits, including parental leave, 401(k) with matching contribution, medical/dental/vision insurance with generously subsidized premiums, and paid holidays and personal time off.
Resumes and cover letters may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time