This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Job Title: A/P Specialist
Reports to: Controller
FLSA Status: Full-Time/Hourly/Non-Exempt/Sensitive
The A/P Specialist works as part of the Accounting Team to ensure efficiency and accountability for our premier dealerships.
- 2+ years accounting receivables/payables experience
- 2+ years accounting education or equivalent preferred
- Lightspeed experience is a plus
- Powersports accounting or retail environment background preferred
- All Accounts Receivable duties, including but not limited to posting, billing and collection. Includes factory receivable, warranty, rebates, co-op, customer receivable and financing receivable.
- All Account Payable duties, including but not limited to reconciliation of invoices and statements to purchase orders, postings, and preparation of check disbursement.
- Ensure proper communication with vendors and creditors.
- Posting of all expenses to appropriate departments on a timely basis.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all other employees.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Be honest and ethical in all business practices.
- Always work in compliance of legal guidelines.
- Model superior service behavior with all dealership personnel by maintaining positive relationships with customers, employees, GM and owner(s).
- Continually learn more about the products and services available. Attend training sessions to keep current with accounting techniques.
- Demonstrate an interest in growing the business.
- Focus on quality
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Frequently works on a computer in a typical office environment.
- Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
- Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
- May be required to work odd, unusual or extended hours.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled) and participate with the E-Verify Employment Eligibility program